Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Week 3

I am re-using this blog as the means of updating my journal for my internship. Seeing as the original use was school related as well it seemed an appropriate choice. In the third week here at WMUR I continued by in large to do more of the same, camera & prompter however I had the chance to royally F-up two new tasks. I was asked to work camera on one of the taped segments where in one of our anchors interviews guests and as camera I have to try and keep up with who will be talking and quickly whip the camera to them. Yeah, that didn't work out so good for me. The second thing was working the board for promos, which once you know it is just repetition however the I was flustered with it the first go and it is the most complex of stations for promo. Afterwards the director admitted I likely should have started on audio, but that I could hop on that next week.

No comments: